HIGH-QUALITY INSPECTIONS PERFORMED ON:
- Residential Homes
- Town Homes
- New Construction
- Rehabbed Construction
- Commercial Property
FULL-SERVICE INSPECTION COMPANY:
- Home and condo inspections
- Radon Testing
- Mold sampling
- Thermal imaging
- Drone inspections
- State of Illinois Licensed Home Inspection.
- General Liability and Error & Omissions Insurance.
- Member in good standing of InterNACHI International National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (which requires higher standards and additional continuing education)
- Founded in 1999 with Over 12,000 satisfied customers served throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Full service Home Inspection Company providing Radon and Mold inspections as well.
At ACCUspect we believe that each customer provides a unique opportunity to deliver the best and most educational inspection on the market! We continuously strive to improve at what we do best- Inspect, Report, and Educate. Trust, confidence, knowledge, and professionalism are the pillars on which we base our reputation. Our high-quality inspection and report, as well as our customer care service, is backed up by our TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
- Most thorough inspections on the market.
- We provide state of the art reports which include mechanical diagrams and digital photos.
- A typical home inspection report ranges from 80 to 100 pages, and 35-50 for a condo.
- We provide a summary section which easily identifies the areas of concern.
- The inspection reports are posted online and available the next business day by 1:00 p.m.
View Sample Report
- We inspect all the major components in a home.
- Typically, over 500 items.
- Our extremely thorough inspections take longer than the average company. Typically 3 ½ to 4 ½ hours for a home and 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours for a condo.
- We encourage our clients to be at the inspection so that you can walk with the inspector through the house and view his findings as well as preventative maintenance items to better help you take care of the home.
- We tag all the emergency shut off valves in the home.
ITEMS INSPECTED IN A HOME:
- Exterior which includes siding, trim, chimneys, sidewalks, grading, driveway.
- We inspect the roof, flashings, gutters, downspouts and visual signs of leaks.
- Interior doors, windows (making sure they open and close properly), smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, stairs, railings.
- We check all appliances including washer and dryer.
- Electrical panel (covers removed, checked and inspected for signs of current or past overheating, proper size circuit breakers and any unsafe conditions. Inspect all accessible outlets and the presence of GFI’s.
- Heating System is inspected for proper burner operation, high-efficiency units and test safety switches on all furnaces. We check for current gas leaks as well as carbon monoxide detection leaks.
- Check the A/C for proper cooling and operations (temperature permitting)
- Plumbing – inspect all fixtures for leaks, drainage, and signs of rust. Check for adequate water pressure on all the fixtures.
- We examine the structural components of the basement including the foundation and any cracking and defect to the foundation wall.
- Check for any signs of current or past water damage.
- Inspect the attic for any structural concerns or signs of past roof leakage. Look for adequate insulation and ventilation.
- We do visual mold inspections – looking for any signs of mold. We may recommend further testing if needed.
- We use the latest state of the art tools, which includes a tablet computer, thermal imaging camera, laser thermometer, drone (if needed), combustible gas detector, electronic voltage detector, carbon monoxide detector, electronic moisture meters.
- Free unlimited lifetime phone consultation.
- Scheduling 7 days a week including evening appointments.
- We accept cash, QuickPay, personal checks and credit cards.